Sunday, October 16, 2011

The ease of social media

I recently got a new iPhone and have discovered how easy everything is to with the touch of my fingers. I sure everyone knows the ease of use of the iPhone but I really only used my old one for FB and fun games (Angry Birds). But having this new phone I have been able to link my FB my twitter and blogger. This is my first blog via my cell phone. It's amazing how your whole life can be in one little device.
My digital media class has been project after project and this being my last semester I have yet to find time to complete everything nor am I ever home to complete everything. Having a smart phone for example my iPhone I I have been able to complete a lot of business. I have been able to post tweets,check my email,write my blog and my next project is to try and figure out my live blog post. So FUNWORK time........ Please give me advice on how to complete a live blog, and join me for my live blog. It will be before Wednesday. I am planning on completing it Monday night.
P.S after my live blog I promised you Paris fashion it will be time!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how much easier it makes life? I'm ALWAYS doing work and homework and lists and everything on my phone! It's so much easier when you have an insane schedule and you aren't at home a lot, or have really awkward spaces of free time. Do you have the Evernote app? If not GET IT! It's just like a notebook and you can link it to your computer, iPad, and phone so when you save it on your phone, it's automatically on your computer too. It is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete