Sunday, October 2, 2011

SAY WHAT??

External information search? What is this, well it is something each and every one of you do a day. When you want to go look for a shirt, or that really cool jacket that guy was wearing but you didn’t want to ask him because you were to shy. Well when things like this happen what do we do?? We go and look for things online. Social media and internet shopping is taking over. I am currently overwhelmed in projects and posters and Research! Research! Research! but without the internet and social media it would be a lot harder. There is everything from blogs, to online forums, to Facebook and Twitter with the latest gadgets, and new fall season clothing. My last blog post (Like 2 weeks ago OOPS!) I asked you to go out and look at some of my favorite clothing stores to get information (External info!!!!! AHHH!!) on different styles and looks. What did you see? Look at the opening pictures or the New Arrivals (my favorites) I get a lot of ideas from this page. Always search externally! If you are in doubt look at some styles that some trendy students are wearing on campus and make a decision. Finally, check different social media platforms such as blogs and forums for the latest fashion forward item. Who knows you could catch on to something and start a trend. Until next time TTFN J..

BTW- Next time I am going to discuss European fashion from my POV….  I was there 2 months ago and I got some really good ideas. FUNWORK (Yeah I didn’t forget)- Let me know something that is “Fashion Forward” or let me know what social media you are using for Fashion ideas…

1 comment:

  1. I definitely utilize the internet when shopping or looking for new outfit ideas! Facebooks and clothing stores are great ways to put together outfits and get unlimited ideas before you actually go shopping. My favorite place to look is Tory Burch. I adore her clothing line but... it's a little out of my college kid price range.

    ReplyDelete